Integrated Management System Policy
Ocean Palace determines its SGI Policy as follows:
Ocean Palace, an All Inclusive Premium resort in the Brazilian Northeast, providing Accommodation, Food & Beverage, Sports & Leisure and Events services, has as its Integrated Management System Policy – Quality and Environment – to integrate the well-being of customers and guests. and the protection of the environment, by meeting customer requirements, environmental legal requirements and other requirements applicable to the business, with pollution prevention actions and with the pursuit of continuous improvement of its Integrated Management System, seeking:
- Clients satisfaction;
- Good occupancy rates of housing units;
- Reduction of water use;
- Reduction of energy use;
- Improved waste management;
- Reduction in the use of natural gas.
Some of the sustainable practices adopted by Ocean Palace:
- Garbage Recycling Program
- Water reuse program
- Towels and bed linen reuse program (guest option)
- Energy Saving Awareness Program
- Automation in rooms, save with just one click
- Environmental risk and emergency management
- Preventive maintenance to prevent leakage and malfunction of faucets and valves
- Environmental education and social communication
- Management and final disposal of liquid effluents and solid waste
- Involvement of employees in lectures and practices on the rational use of natural resources, environmental risks and emergencies
- Search and preference for suppliers of products that perform their activities in a way that does not harm the environment and that will preserve it
- Prioritization for the acquisition of electronic equipment with low energy consumption
- Using energy efficient light bulbs
- Faucet and shower flow reducer
- Toilet with attached box and two flush options
Social Actions in Local Communities:
- Ocean Palace has had several social actions since its implementation, mainly with the local community. Our recyclable waste is donated to COOCAMAR - Cooperativa de Catadores Coleta Seletiva RN
* REV 23/2022
Objectives of the Integrated Management System
(Quality / Environment)
|● Pursuing customer satisfaction
|To ensure that customers are increasingly satisfied with the hotel's services.
|● Search for good occupancy rates of housing units
|To obtain the occupancy rate of the HUs in line with the High and Low Seasons.
|● Reducing water usage
|Reduce water use in 2022 by occupancy rate by 10% compared to 2021.
|● Reducing energy usage
|Reduce energy use in 2022 by occupancy rate by 15% compared to 2021.
|● Improved Waste Management
|Increase the amount of recyclable waste / total waste generated by 20% compared to 2021.
|● Reduction in the use of natural gas
|Reduce gas use in 2022 by occupancy rate by 10% compared to 2021.